Friday, April 6, 2007

Port Visit Pics





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup dude! Nice pics. I can't imagine seeing this is person, I bet it's pretty cool to see.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't remember The Red Planet being on this tour! The pics are awesome. So is that sweet face! Stay safe lol Denise

The Essense of My Life said...

hey b, remember bridget, lyndsey's mom from soccer, i sent her the link!

Anonymous said...

Son, glad the crisis is over .Wanted to say Happy Easter and hope you get lots of Candy. We went to the Phils game the other night and Har Ty and Ry had fun. Was cold ,snow flur here yest.Nice pic of you.Can't wait to go to the games with you and have a catch. Tell Rick Swav I said Hi. Liked the note on the new CO sounds like a good one. Miss you Son, Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Neat landscape out there. We were heading to Scotland today for 6 weeks, and then my ship broke hard. Oh well. I think we'll leave in a few days. Hope your tour goes quick so you can get home soon!

Anonymous said...

hi mark its easter and were at your moms seeing everybody again. its a little on the cold side we had snow showers in wildwood on friday.not really spring weather.not quit fishing weather yet either. i bought a kayake so now we have two.more fun that way.you guys will have to come down. take care uncle tom.

Anonymous said...

Thanks everybody for the warm comments. I'm missing home hardcore, but having a lot of fun exploring the world as well.
Chris, Haven't heard from you in forever ... hope all is well, miss you man! I'll have to try and hook up with you at some point when I return.
Uncle T! Great to hear from you. Sounds like a plan, we'll be heading to wildwood to visit soon. Easter just wasn't the same with out the trip to chuchy's house with all of the family there.
Bridget, yup yup it's rediculous some of the things I've been seeing over here. Lots of stories when I come home. Thanks everybody. Lots of love!

Mark