Monday, April 2, 2007

Change of Command


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark. You don't know me but I am the mom of a soldier serving in Iraq as well as a fellow Blogger.

My husband Mark knows your Dad, Harry, through PSEG. They've been sharing updates about our son, Rob, Army, and you.

Thank you for serving our country. It's truly humbling to think of the sacrifice you so selflessly make to serve us all so that we can continue to live in Liberty. God Bless you.

Laurie Jackson Proud Army Mom

The Essense of My Life said...

Dammit!! So bummed I missed your phone call, I was riding my bike home from soccer and didn't hear it!!! Try again, try again!! Nice note from Laurie!

Anonymous said...

Awww ya'll look so great!! Your very much appreciated here! And mad love to the wives who are anxiously awaiting your return, I know it's hard for them too. I admire you all. Be safe see ya soon!