Friday, March 9, 2007

Wonder who's the Captain of that Ship??


So this is what the beach looks like. They were taken from the attached LCAC unit’s cameraman just recently. Every time I look out into the water while on the bridge all I wish I could do is go onto the beach and play around in the surf. HA! Miss you guys!

Love,
Mark

5 comments:

The Essense of My Life said...

Hey, get the blueprints to this one, cause i think we could build this one for sure!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Alisa. Looks do-able!!
denise

Anonymous said...

Very pretty white beaches , Son, beautiful , thanks for pics. Not to good though for the surfing , I don't see the Big Kahunna in the picture. Pop

Anonymous said...

wonder what kind of fish you'd catch there!
mom

The Essense of My Life said...

check out webshots link 1-- i added new pics