Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Homecoming!!!


Well ... I made it. Home sweet home. Except it's home sweat home (our air conditioner is broken at the moment). Ha! I crack myself up. Yes, when we arrived seeing the family was everything it was cracked up to be and more. All of the business and stressful work days melted away with the first view of the wife lady.

… next big event … wedding ceremony in September!


I will update webshots with all of my deployment pictures as soon as I collect them all on my home computer … be patient. That’s it for now. Hope to see you soon, thanks for reading the deployment story.

~Mark


p.s. It is great to come home and see green grass :) I was starting to get sick of all of the sand over there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Mark!
Who from the family was there to welcome you home?
Is your cell phone reconnected?
I'll be calling you hopefully later this week.
Get a new air conditioner (if any are left in the stores...)!!!!!
Stay cool...
Aunt Barbara

Mark Theurer said...

Yes yes, thank you! Cell phone is connected ... email if you need the number.
~Mark