Hey, Mark, Thinking about you a lot lately with Armed Forces Day and Memorial Day the past two weekends. Have a safe trip home! Thanks for sending the pics; you are certainly getting to see the sites in other parts of the world! Take care, Aunt Barbara
Hey you, Great pics! What incredible travels these last 6 months. We can't wait to hear all the stories but most of all can't wait to see you with your arms around Alisa, She is so excited!! We will ALL be so happy when you're on American soil again. Thank you for the postcard the entire Paykos Pod appreciates it. It won't be long now!! LOL Denise
I picked up the 1000 spf ... but I thinks that it wasn't waterproof, oh well.
Yeah, wicked nice shot of my guns in the shirt you mailed eh? I've been pumping up a bit. Have to remember I'm coming home to beach weather!
Thanks for the Memorial Day shout out. I had a different yet good feeling about it out here. Something about being on a warship may have played into it, ha. It was an experience [the deployment] that's for sure.
I know! How about all of the places I've been! I never thought I'd be on the beach in Jordan! I've got the traveling bug, that's for sure.
6 comments:
Make sure to keep sun lotion - preferably #100, on those ears! See you soon sonny boy! love, mom
Great pics, I'm glad you got people to take them of you this time!
Is that the shirt I sent you? I forget what it looked like!
Hey, Mark,
Thinking about you a lot lately with Armed Forces Day and Memorial Day the past two weekends.
Have a safe trip home!
Thanks for sending the pics; you are certainly getting to see the sites in other parts of the world!
Take care,
Aunt Barbara
Hey you, Great pics! What incredible travels these last 6 months. We can't wait to hear all the stories but most of all can't wait to see you with your arms around Alisa, She is so excited!! We will ALL be so happy when you're on American soil again.
Thank you for the postcard the entire Paykos Pod appreciates it. It won't be long now!!
LOL Denise
I picked up the 1000 spf ... but I thinks that it wasn't waterproof, oh well.
Yeah, wicked nice shot of my guns in the shirt you mailed eh? I've been pumping up a bit. Have to remember I'm coming home to beach weather!
Thanks for the Memorial Day shout out. I had a different yet good feeling about it out here. Something about being on a warship may have played into it, ha. It was an experience [the deployment] that's for sure.
I know! How about all of the places I've been! I never thought I'd be on the beach in Jordan! I've got the traveling bug, that's for sure.
Lots of love,
Mark
Post a Comment